Lets Have Sustainably Run Meetings – Nature's Uprise, The Discussion
Omg do I love this partnership, I know I have a lot to manage, but people keep stealing my things, but I just give away my things anyway because it's materialistc and adds no value to my life, it's just a facade, but if Students or people that throw challenges and scholarships suddenly got along and accepted their differences in opinions and perspectives and made education easier and resources more known and available and we suddenly became more intelligent would the ongoing repetitive fight end… Because Climate Change is sort of a perception, we need more action than just growing plants… We need that international etiquette thing so we can prevent things from being an oops that kills off society because we don't even understand politics… https://naturesuprise.com/grow-with-us-2/ — This episode is sponsored by · Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/naturesuprise/message Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/naturesuprise/support
- Lets Have Sustainably Run Meetings
- Do not put too much effort into other people, you are always the primary person, because they won’t
- We could get paid for every task we do… but someone wants credibility… and a celebrity… or money…
- I’m late but I was Living Life
- Why Quit On What’s Helping You? To Follow an Opinion that Won’t Help you?